Making a scene / Constance Wu.
"A collection of personal and powerful stories by an influential actress exploring her experiences dealing with representation, sexism, and advocacy. Through stories that are raw, fascinating, and revealing, she describes the expectations, pressures, and feelings--both negative and positive--that women, fairly and unfairly, experience while navigating the world"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9798885783880
- Physical Description: 403 pages (large print) : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Lucky bucks -- Three-way mirror -- Montana gold -- The children's corner -- Of course she did -- Poor shark -- Little Cassandra -- Snap and whistle -- On problematic women -- Pisha and Masha and me -- How to apologize -- Exploring an orange -- Welcome to Jurassic Park -- Betty and Syd -- Impeach the president -- Making a scene -- Cut/catch -- My favorite person -- Oh my sweet little darling -- Unfinished mansions.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wu, Constance, 1982-
Television actors and actresses > United States > Biography.
Motion picture actors and actresses > United States > Biography.
Asian American women > Biography.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.