The bullet that missed : a Thursday Murder Club mystery / Richard Osman.
It is an ordinary Thursday, and things should finally be returning to normal. Except trouble is never far away where the Thursday Murder Club are concerned. A local news legend is on the hunt for a sensational headline, and soon the gang are hot on the trail of two murders, ten years apart. To make matters worse, a new nemesis pays Elizabeth a visit, presenting her with a deadly mission: kill or be killed. While Elizabeth grapples with her conscience (and a gun), the gang and their unlikely new friends--including TV stars, money launderers and ex-KGB colonels--unravel a fresh mystery. But can they catch the culprit and save Elizabeth before the murderer strikes again?
- ISBN: 9780593632666
- ISBN: 0593632664
- Physical Description: 447 pages (large print) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, ©2022.
Sequel to: The man who died twice.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 3 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.