Knock off the hat : a Clifford Waterman gay Philly ... Read More
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 1612942318
- ISBN: 9781612942315
- Physical Description: 224 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: Bywater Books first edition.
- Publisher: Ann Arbor, MI : Amble Press, 2022.
"It's steaming August in post-war Philadelphia. ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Waterman, Clifford (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Private investigators > Fiction.
Gays > Crimes against > Fiction.
Gays > Pennsylvania > Fiction.
Corruption > Pennsylvania > Fiction.
Philadelphia (Pa.) > History > 20th century > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Similar Books:Tag Browser:Other Editions and Translations: