Sparrows in the wind / Gail Carson Levine.
Cassandra, a princess of Troy and follower of Apollo, is delighted when the god himself appears to her. Apollo asks to love her in exchange for giving her future sight, and she agrees--but recoils when he kisses her. Enraged, the god transforms his gift into a curse: Cassandra's visions will never be believed. After horrifying images of coming war and death pour into her mind, and with no one to heed her warnings, Cassandra risks her safety again and again to avert the disaster awaiting Troy. But it will take years--and the friendship of an Amazon warrior princess named Rin--for Cassandra to find hope of success in reversing the course of war.
- ISBN: 9780063039070 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0063039079 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 340 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Quill Tree Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Includes author's note.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 10 up. Quill Tree Books.
Grades 4-6. Quill Tree Books.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cassandra (Legendary character) > Juvenile fiction.
Prophecies > Juvenile fiction.
Fate and fatalism > Juvenile fiction.
Gods > Juvenile fiction.
Amazons > Juvenile fiction.
Trojan War > Juvenile fiction.
Mythology, Greek > Juvenile fiction.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.