Monkey in the middle : an Amos Walker novel / ... Read More
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
1 current hold with 3 total copies.
- ISBN: 9781250827173 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1250827175 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 182 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Forge, a Tom Doherty Associates Book, 
- Copyright: ©2022
The monkey in the middle is the one who "hears no ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Walker, Amos (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Private investigators > Fiction.
Investigative reporting > Fiction.
Journalists > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Similar Books:Tag Browser:Other Editions and Translations: