Avatar, the last airbender : north and south / Gene Luen Yang, script ; Gurihiru, art & cover ; Michael Heisler, lettering.
Siblings Katara and Sokka find themselves fighting for the future of the Southern Water Tribe when a Northern Water Tribe member pushes for a more unified North and South and sparks a rebellion.
- ISBN: 9781506701950
- Physical Description: 236 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 32 cm
- Edition: First edition, Library edition.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2017.
At head of title: Nickelodeon.
First work originally published: Milwaukie, OR : Dark Horse Books, 2016. Second work originally published: Milwaukie, OR : Dark Horse Books, 2017. Third work originally published: Milwaukie, OR : Dark Horse Books, 2017.
"This book collects Avatar: The Last Airbender--North and South parts 1 through 3"--Title page verso.
Search for related items by subject
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.