Making friends / by Kristen Gudsnuk.
Sixth grade was so much easier for Danny. All her friends were in the same room and she knew exactly what to expect out of life. Now that she's in seventh grade, she's in a new middle school, her friends are in different classes and forming new cliques, and she is totally, completely lost. What Danny really needs is a new best friend! So when she inherits a magic sketchbook from her eccentric great-aunt in which anything she sketches in it comes to life, she draws Madison, the most amazing, perfect, and awesome best friend ever. The thing is, even when you create a best friend, there's no guarantee they'll always be your best friend. Especially when they discover they've been created with magic!
- ISBN: 9781338139211
- ISBN: 1338139215
- ISBN: 9781338139228
- ISBN: 1338139223
- Physical Description: 261 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Graphix, an imprint of Scholastic, 2018.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG 3.0 1 1 197561
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Preteen girls > Comic books, strips, etc.
Middle school students > Comic books, strips, etc.
Friendship > Comic books, strips, etc.
Magic > Comic books, strips, etc.
Comics (Graphic works)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.