Annika. Season 2 / directed by Philip John, Annie Griffin ; producer, Kieran Parker ; authors, Nick Walker, Lucia Haynes, Frances Poet.
Detective Inspector Annika Strandhed and the Marine Homicide Unit return to solve more brutal and unexplained murders that wash up in Scotland's waters. The team is challenged as their dynamics shift, pushing them to rapidly adapt as they encounter murders more complex than ever before.
- ISBN: 9781531715939
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (360 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Arlington, VA : PBS, 
Title from disc surface.
Wide screen (16x9)
Originally broadcast as single episodes of a television program in 2023.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Nicola Walker, Jamie Sives, Katie Leung, Ukweli Roach, Varada Sethu, Kate Dickie, Silvie Furneaux, Paul McGann.
|System Details Note:||
DVD, wide screen (16x9)
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women detectives > Scotland > Glasgow > Drama.
Mothers and daughters > Drama.
Watercraft police > Scotland > Glasgow > Drama.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery television programs.
Television crime shows.
Fiction television programs.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 current hold with 1 total copy.