Warriors : the ultimate guide / Erin Hunter ; illustrated by Owen Richardson.
"In this updated and expanded edition celebrating 20 years of Warriors, discover all-new interior art and never-before-seen bonus content. This ... full-color guide includes profiles of more than 85 of the most important warrior cats; an insider look at each of the Clans; the stories of how Bramblestar and Tigerstar received their nine lives; an exclusive, never-before-seen glimpse at Firestar and Graystripe's view from StarClan; and more"-- Provided by publisher.
"A comprehensive view into the lives of the animals from Erin Hunter's Warriors series"--Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780063143968
- ISBN: 0063143968
- Physical Description: 241 pages : illustrations (some color), maps ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Updated and expanded edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 2023.
"Updated and expanded edition with all-new art"--Cover.
This updated and revised edition is an expanded form based on the original version first published in 2013.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Introduction -- Thunderclan -- Shadowclan -- Windclan -- Riverclan -- Skyclan -- Tribe of rushing water -- The early settlers -- Cats outside the clans -- The Warrior code.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hunter, Erin > Characters > Juvenile literature.
Hunter, Erin. Warriors > Miscellanea.
Hunter, Eric > Characters > Encyclopedias.
Cats > Juvenile fiction.
Clans > Juvenile fiction.
Hunter, Erin > Characters.
Cats > Fiction.
|Genre:||Trivia and miscellanea.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.