The good mother / written by Miles Joris-Peyrafitte and Madison Harrison ; directed by Miles Joris-Peyrafitte.
Starring Academy Awardʼ-winner Hilary Swank, the film follows a journalist grieving the murder of her son who forms an unlikely alliance with his pregnant girlfriend to track down the killers in the seedy world of drugs and corruption.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (88 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [United States] : Vertical, 
Title from container.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2023.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Hilary Swank, Olivia Cooke, Jack Reynor, Dilone.
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
DVD, widescreen; Dolby digital 5.1, 2.0.
English dialogue; English SDH.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Grief > Drama.
Murder > Drama.
Drugs > Drama.
Corruption > Drama.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 current hold with 1 total copy.