The fragile threads of power / V.E. Schwab.
"It's been seven years since Kell, Lila, and Holland defeated the evil force known as Osaron. Lila has spent those seven years as captain of a ship, exploring her new magical world and occasionally spying for the Crown. Kell has spent them learning to fight with ordinary weapons now that wielding his magic causes him intense pain. Holland, of course, gave his life to defeat Osaron. But now a shadowy organization called the Hand is plotting against Kell's brother, King Rhy, and they've set their sights on a powerful magical object. Lila, Kell, Rhy, and Rhy's husband, Alucard, will all be drawn into new danger in their efforts to uncover the plot and protect their family. Meanwhile, a young girl named Tes with the rare ability to see and manipulate the threads of magic is hiding out in Red London, fixing magical objects--and Kosika, the young queen of White London, will do whatever it takes to restore her world's magic" -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9798885794268
- Physical Description: 805 pages (large print) ; 22 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Space and time > Fiction.
Imaginary places > Fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Magicians > Fiction.
Kings and rulers > Fiction.
Multiverse > Fiction.
London (England) > Fiction.
Large type books.
Large print books.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.