The beach dilemma / Laura Wiltse Prior ; with illustrations by Marta Kissi.
"Even though her family calls her Emma Bemma, Emma knows she is really just Medium. That's because she's the middle kid between her two brothers, who everyone calls Big and Little. Big thinks he's the coolest kid on the planet now that he's 10. And everyone thinks Little is just adorable even when he picks his nose and eats it! What if she could get out of being the middle by taking on a new role? What if she acted big? Or even bigger than that?"--Provided by publisher
- ISBN: 9781947159600
- Physical Description: 66 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Publisher: Egremont, Massachusetts : One Elm Books is an imprint of Red Chair Press LLC, 
- Copyright: ©2024
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.