Task Force Hogan : the World War II tank battalion that spearheaded the liberation of Europe / William R. Hogan.
"A fourth-generation soldier tells the story of his father's tank battalion, the "Spearhead," that selflessly led the charge on the front lines from Normandy into Germany--against impossible odds, technologically superior weaponry, and a fanatical enemy on its home turf--and the heroes whose sacrifice won World War II"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780063272026
- Physical Description: 307 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations, maps ; 23 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 285-291) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
First blood on Hill 91 -- Preparing to unleash hell -- Operation Cobra: Breakout from Normandy -- Through France like butter -- Into Belgium -- Attacking the West Wall -- Not a quiet Christmas -- Never surrender -- The Scotch bet and the rose pocket -- Ninety miles to Berlin -- Epilogue.
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.