A guide to the dragon world / by Tui T. Sutherland ; illustrated by Joy Ang ; maps and additional art by Mike Schley ; additional color by Maarta Laiho.
"Dive into the world of Wings of Fire like never before! The #1 New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling Wings of Fire series soars to even greater heights with an all-new collection of stories and art from readers' favorite dragon world! Tui T. Sutherland and Wings of Fire cover artist Joy Ang delve deeper into the legends of the ten dragon tribes, creating the ultimate collection for every FanWing. Each chapter of A Guide to the Dragon World explores the history, mythology, and folklore of the beloved series in a truly spectacular and gift-worthy edition!" -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781338634822
- ISBN: 1338634828
- Physical Description: 229 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, 
- Copyright: 2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mythical animals > Juvenile fiction.
Dragons > Juvenile fiction.
Tribes > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 3 of 4 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.