Tom Clancy weapons grade / Don Bentley.
"The quiet of a Texas night is shattered by the sounds of screeching brakes, crumpling metal and, most shockingly, rapid gunfire. The auto accident Jack Ryan Jr thought he witnessed turned out to be a professional hit. Jack may be too late to save the victim, but he'll be damned if he's going to let the hitters escape justice. He's got just one lead--a meeting the victim was going to. When Jack shows up instead, he's drawn into the seedy underbelly of a small Texas town and the cold case of a college student who vanished from its streets. Jack is left with nothing but questions, and his quest for answers may just cost him his life"-- Back cover.
- ISBN: 9798885787949
- Physical Description: 655 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
"Published in 2023 by arrangement with G. P. Putnam's Sons, an imprint of Penguin Publishing Group, a division of Penguin Random House LLC"--Title page verso.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ryan, Jack, Jr. (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Intelligence officers > Fiction.
Conspiracies > Fiction.
Cold cases (Criminal investigation) > Fiction.
Assassins > Fiction.
Texas > Fiction.
Large type books.
Action and adventure fiction.
Large print books.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.