The raging storm / Ann Cleeves.
When Jem Rosco-sailor, adventurer, and legend-blows into town in the middle of an autumn gale, the residents of Greystone, Devon, are delighted to have a celebrity in their midst. But just as abruptly as he arrived, Rosco disappears again, and soon his lifeless body is discovered in a dinghy, anchored off Scully Cove, a place with legends of its own. This is an uncomfortable case for Detective Inspector Matthew Venn. Greystone is a place he visited as a child, a community he parted ways with. Superstition and rumor mix with fact as another body is found, and Matthew finds his judgment clouded. As the winds howl, and Venn and his team investigate, he realizes that no one, including himself, is safe from Scully Cove's storm of dark secrets.
- ISBN: 9798885792318
- Physical Description: 529 pages (large print) : map ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
Series information from goodreads.com
"Published in 2023 by arrangement with St. Martin's Publishing Group." --T.p. verso
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Venn, Matthew (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Gay detectives > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Police > England > North Devon > Fiction.
North Devon (England) > Fiction.
England > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Large print books.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.