The terrans cook up some mischief! / by Ryder Windham ; illustrated by Patrick Spaziante.
"The Terrans are so happy to be part of the Malto family that they want to do something nice for their new parents, Dot and Alex. They decide to bake something since both humans like sweets. The Terrans don't eat food themselves, but they've seen humans enjoy and prepare it. How hard can it be to cook up something delicious?"--Amazon website.
- ISBN: 9781665940160
- ISBN: 1665940166
- Physical Description: 57 pages : black and white illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: Simon Spotlight edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon Spotlight, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
At head of title: Transformers: EarthSpark.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Transformers (Fictitious characters) > Juvenile fiction.
Robots > Juvenile fiction.
Cooking > Juvenile fiction.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 3 of 3 copies available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||j (Text)||33062009771446||New Juv Fiction||Available||-|
|Bethlehem Main Library||JEPBK (Text)||33062009771040||Juv Paperbacks||Available||-|
|Bethlehem Main Library||JPBK (Text)||33062009771339||Juv Paperbacks||Available||-|