Project F / Jeanne DuPrau.
Several hundred years in the future, in a world where fossil fuels are no longer used as a power source, a thirteen-year-old boy named Keith joins a jet pack project that will give people the ability to fly.
- ISBN: 9780593643808
- ISBN: 0593643801
- ISBN: 9780593643815
- ISBN: 059364381X
- Physical Description: 213 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Children's Books, 
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Flying-machines > Juvenile fiction.
Fossil fuels > Juvenile fiction.
Secrecy > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
Climate change mitigation
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.