A very vintage holiday : collecting, decorating, and celebrating all year long / Bob Richter ; photography by Bud Hayman ; foreword by Chritopher Radko.
"A celebration of all the major holidays on the calendar, from Easter to Halloween to Christmas-and many more. Helps the everyday collector and enthusiast make the most of what they've already collected and build upon it for future generations to enjoy"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781493072828
- ISBN: 149307282X
- Physical Description: xiii, 226 pages : illustrations (black and white, and colour) ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Essex, Connecticut : Globe Pequot, 
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Foreword -- Introduction: the importance of celebrating holidays -- Celebrating holidays the vintage way -- New Year's Eve/Epiphany -- Valentine's day -- Presidents' day -- St. Patrick's day -- Easter -- Birthdays/Mother's day/Father's day -- Independence day -- Halloween -- Thanksgiving -- Christmas/Hanukkah -- Finding vintage holiday items -- Pay it forward -- Acknowledgments -- About the author -- About the photographer.
Search for related items by subject
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.