Housemoms : a novel / Jen Lancaster.
Accepting a job as a sorority housemom after her financier husband is wanted for embezzlement, CeCe meets a coworker who is also starting a new life- in the witness protection program after witnessing a mob hit at her strip club.
- ISBN: 9781662512001
- ISBN: 1662512007
- ISBN: 9781662512018
- ISBN: 1662512015
- Physical Description: 252 pages ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Seattle : Little A, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Housemothers > Fiction.
Witnesses > Protection > Fiction.
Greek letter societies > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.