How to haunt your house halloween craft fun : scary projects the whole family can make / Mitchell Family [Shawn and Lynne Mitchell].
"Are you ready for some Halloween crafting together with your family? Want to learn to make your own party decorations and Halloween tree ornaments, transform a room into a spooky hangout, and more? Would you like to turn your home into a delightful space to give your kids a fun and spirited Halloween? Then this book is for you!"--Back cover.
- ISBN: 9780764366147
- ISBN: 0764366149
- Physical Description: 192 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 28 cm
- Publisher: Atglen, PA : Schiffer Craft, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Folded-paper spider's web -- Miniature ghosts -- Wooden pumpkin display -- Crazy for crepe! -- Paper candlesticks -- Twisted wtich hats -- Halloween daguerreotypes -- Freaky frames -- 10-foot bead garland -- Trick-or-treat cones -- Halloween tree ornaments -- Decorating for a handmade Halloween.
Search for related items by subject
Halloween decorations > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Haunted houses (Amusements)
|Genre:||Handbooks and manuals.
Instructional and educational works.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 current hold with 1 total copy.