Elon Musk / Walter Isaacson.
"From the author of Steve Jobs and other bestselling biographies, this is the astonishingly intimate story of the most fascinating and controversial innovator of our era--a rule-breaking visionary who helped to lead the world into the era of electric vehicles, private space exploration, and artificial intelligence. Oh, and took over Twitter"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781982181284
- ISBN: 1982181281
- Physical Description: xiii, 670 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 619-636) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Businessmen > United States > Biography.
Engineers > United States > Biography.
Inventors > United States > Biography.
- 0 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 13 current holds with 3 total copies.