Elemental / Disney presents; a Pixar Animation Studios film; directed by Peter Sohn; produced by Denise Ream; screenplay by John Hoberg & Kat Likkel, Brenda Hsueh; story by Peter Sohn, John Hoberg & Kat Likkel, Brenda Hsueh.
An all-new, original feature film set in Element City, where fire-, water-, land- and air residents live together. The story introduces Ember, a tough, quick-witted, and fiery young woman, whose friendship with a fun, sappy, go-with-the-flow guy named Wade challenges her beliefs about the world they live in.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (ca. 101 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Burbank, CA : Disney, 
- Distributor: Burbank, CA : Buena Vista Home Entertainment
- Copyright: ©2023
Originally released as a motion picture in 2023.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Original score composed & conducted by Thomas Newman.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Voices: Leah Lewis, Mamoudou Athie, Ronnie del Carmen, Shila Ommi, Wendi McLendon-Covey, Catherine O'Hara.
|Target Audience Note:||
MPA rating: PG; for some peril, thematic elements and brief language.
|System Details Note:||
English, Spanish audio; Spanish subtitles.
English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Four elements > Juvenile films.
Freindship > Juvenile films.
Sterotypes > Juvenile films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- 4 of 6 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.