Untenable : the true story of white ethnic flight from America's cities / Jack Cashill.
"In Untenable, Cashill broadens the canvas to tell the story of his neighborhood and others like it. His is the first serious book on the subject of 'white flight' written from the perspective of those forced to flee. Cashill adn the scores of people he interviewed speak candidly about race, schools, and crime--subjects that are essential to any honest understanding of the issue. Like J.D. Vance's Hillbilly Elegy, Untenable looks at large national issues through a very personal lens"--Book flap.
- ISBN: 1637586469
- ISBN: 9781637586464
- Physical Description: 288 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Post Hill Press, 2023.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Residential mobility > United States.
Ethnic neighborhoods > United States.
Cultural, Ethnic & Regional - General.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.