The general and Julia : a novel / Jon Clinch.
Desperate to complete his memoirs before his death so his family has financial security and he some salvation, Ulysses S. Grant, riddled with cancer, journeys back in time to the crucial moments of his life as a general and twice-elected president as he reckons with his complicated legacy.
- ISBN: 9781668009789
- Physical Description: 259 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Books, 2023.
- Copyright: c2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson), 1822-1885 > Fiction.
Cancer > Fiction.
Presidents > Fiction.
Autobiography > Fiction.
Time travel > Fiction.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 current hold with 2 total copies.