The new naturals : a novel / Gabriel Bump.
"After losing her child and seeing the world as an increasingly dangerous place, a young Black woman from Boston decides to construct a separate society at an abandoned restaurant in Western Massachusetts. She locates a benefactor and soon it all begins to take shape, but it doesn't take long for problems to develop"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781616208806
- ISBN: 1616208805
- Physical Description: 297 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Chapel Hill, North Carolina : Algonquin Books of Chapel Hill, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||African Americans > Fiction.
Infants > Death > Fiction.
Utopias > Fiction.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.