This is what you're really hungry for : six simple rules to transform your relationship with food to become your healthiest self / Kim Shapira.
"Dietitian Kim Shapira has developed six simple rules that will change your relationship with food forever. In This Is What You're Really Hungry For, she breaks down the science to get your brain and your body on board; replaces fad diets that do not last with a sustainable method that encourages you to eat what you love; and empowers you to be the authority in your own body"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781637743416
- ISBN: 1637743416
- Physical Description: xiv, 239 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Dallas, TX : BenBella Books, Inc., 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Reducing diets > Popular works.
Weight loss > Popular works.
Nutrition > Popular works.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.