Which way to anywhere / written and illustrated by Cressida Cowell.
K2 O'Hero is a seemingly ordinary boy. After all, he and his twin sister, Izzabird, have been sworn to keep their family's Magical history a secret. Not even their infuriating stepsiblings, Theo and Mabel, know that Magic exists. They believe K2 to be the most hopeless person they have ever known. But K2 has a secret gift: He draws maps of worlds that are beyond the wildest imaginations. Worlds with six hundred moons, burning rivers, and dark, twisty jungles alive with plants that hunt by the smell of fear. But what K2 doesn't know is that the maps he draws are real. When their baby sister, Annipeck, is kidnapped, the warring stepsiblings will have to use K2's gift to find a crossing point into one of these worlds and embark on a rescue mission.
- ISBN: 9780316536394
- ISBN: 0316536393
- Physical Description: 502 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Map drawing > Juvenile fiction.
Family secrets > Juvenile fiction.
Siblings > Juvenile fiction.
Kidnapping > Juvenile fiction.
Imaginary places > Juvenile fiction.
Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.