Bright lights, big Christmas : a novel / Mary Kay Andrews.
"It's a long way from a Christmas tree farm in North Carolina to a certain street corner in Greenwich Village, but Kerry Tolliver agrees to make the trek and live in a tiny camper with her older brother out of family loyalty. Selling Christmas trees at the family's stand on the sidewalks of New York, Kerry is startled to find herself beginning to feel at home in this quirky little corner of the city and succumbing to the charms of Patrick and his adorable son Austin. When an elderly neighbor goes missing with the holidays approaching, Kerry discovers her new friends have become family... and maybe more"-- Back cover.
- ISBN: 9798885793186
- Physical Description: 407 pages (large print) ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: [Farmington Hills, MI] : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Self-realization in women > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Tree farmers > Fiction.
Single fathers > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Dating (Social customs) > Fiction.
Siblings > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > Fiction.
Large print books.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 current hold with 1 total copy.