Liar! / Fern Michaels.
"Luna Bodman always looks forward to a new shipment of furniture at the restoration shop. Her brother, Cullen, has a knack for finding pieces with an intriguing history, and Luna likes to sit with each item to see if she can feel any kind of vibrations. The arrival of an old armoire triggers a reaction in Luna that's impossible to ignore. She asks for a flashlight and discovers words scraped into the wood: "HELP!" Luna sets out to trace the armoire's origins. The journey takes her to a military school in New England, and a mysterious ransom case. The kidnappers were never found, but the answers may finally be within reach"-- Back cover.
- ISBN: 9798885792004
- Physical Description: 405 pages (large print) ; 22 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Siblings > Fiction.
Furniture > Repairing > Fiction.
Cold cases (Criminal investigation) > Fiction.
Antiques business > Fiction.
Justice > Fiction.
Kidnapping > Fiction.
Psychics > Fiction.
North Carolina > Fiction.
Large type books.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Large print books.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 current hold with 1 total copy.