Sondheim : his life, his shows, his legacy / Stephen M. Silverman.
"An illustrated celebration of the work and impact of the legendary Stephen Sondheim. Organized by work, with sidebars throughout, this book is packed with interviews with collaborators, mentors, and fans, all illustrated with original transcripts, letters, photographs, and more"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780762482351
- ISBN: 0762482354
- Physical Description: 293 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), portraits (some color) ; 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Black Dog & Leventhal, 2023.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 246-283) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Tuning up -- Spiritual presence -- Street fighters -- Got it -- Toga party -- Never do anything twice -- Princely acts -- A puzzlement -- East greets West -- Bloody hell -- Time travelers -- Regeneration -- Death and love -- Later.
Search for related items by subject
Composers > United States > Biography.
Lyricists > United States > Biography.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.