The traitor / Richard Paul Evans.
With Tara still in the clutches of the Elite Elgen Guard Unit the Chasqui and their malevolent leader, the Sovereign Amash, Michael Vey and the Electroclan have no choice but to continue the fierce battle that has been waging since their arrival in Peru. But saving one of their own means battling a onetime teammate, as Jack has turned traitor and joined forces with Amash and his men. At the same time, the clan must work with the Alpha Team to act before the Chasqui can put their plan to destroy the city of Arequipa into motion. And when Taylor makes a bold yet dangerous move to save her sister, the urgency climbs even higher. With so many lives at stake, the Electroclan has no time to waste, and no room for error as they take on this latest growing threat.
- ISBN: 9781665919555
- ISBN: 1665919558
- Physical Description: xv, 309 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First Simon Pulse /Mercury Ink hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Mercury Ink, Simon Pulse, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
Sequel to: The parasite.
Search for related items by subject
Young adult fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.