The sun sets in Singapore : a novel / Kehinde Fadipe.
"In Singapore, three very different women--Dara, a workaholic lawyer from the UK; Amaka, a sharp-tongued banker from Nigeria; and Lillian, a pianist turned "trailing spouse" from the United States--find their lives inexplicably intertwined upon the arrival of a handsome and mysterious man from Geneva who brings their worlds crashing down."
- ISBN: 9781538741498
- ISBN: 1538741490
- Physical Description: 338 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central, 2023.
"Read with Jenna"--Jacket.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women, Black > Fiction.
Women lawyers > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Male lawyers > Fiction.
Singapore > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 3 current holds with 2 total copies.