The running grave / Robert Galbraith.
"Private detective Cormoran Strike is contacted by a worried father whose son, Will, has gone to join a religious cult in the depths of the Norfolk countryside. The Universal Humanitarian Church is, on the surface, a peaceable organization that campaigns for a better world. Yet Strike discovers that beneath the surface there are deeply sinister undertones, and unexplained deaths. In order to try to rescue Will, Strike's business partner, Robin Ellacott, decides to infiltrate the cult, and she travels to Norfolk to live incognito among its members. But in doing so, she is unprepared for the dangers that await her there or for the toll it will take on her..."-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780316572651
- ISBN: 0316572659
- Physical Description: 1375 pages (large print) ; 25 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition, First North American edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Mulholland Books, Little, Brown and Company, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Strike, Cormoran (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Private investigators > England > London > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Cults > Fiction.
Undercover operations > Fiction.
England > Fiction.
Norfolk (England) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Large print books.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 3 current holds with 1 total copy.