Gone tonight / Sarah Pekkanen.
Catherine Sterling thinks she knows her mother. Ruth Sterling is quiet, hardworking, and lives for her daughter. All her life, it's been just the two of them against the world. But now, Catherine is ready to spread her wings, move from home, and begin a new career. And Ruth Sterling will do anything to prevent that from happening. Ruth Sterling thinks she knows her daughter. Catherine would never rebel, would never question anything about her mother's past or background. But when Ruth's desperate quest to keep her daughter by her side begins to reveal cracks in Ruth's carefully-constructed world, both mother and daughter begin a dance of deception.
- ISBN: 9781250894632
- ISBN: 1250894638
- Physical Description: 9 audio discs (10 hr, 9 min.) ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Macmillan Audio, 2023.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Kate Mara.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.