Tides of fire / James Rollins.
"An international research station in the Coral Sea comes under siege during a geological disaster that triggers massive quakes, deadly tsunamis, and volcanic eruptions. To stop the world from burning, it's up to Sigma Force to uncover a secret buried at the heart of our planet"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780062893093
- ISBN: 0062893092
- Physical Description: xxiii, 723 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First Harper Large Print edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper Large Print, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Special operations (Military science) > Fiction.
Underwater exploration > Fiction.
Natural disasters > Fiction.
Mythology, Aboriginal Australian > Fiction.
Australia > Fiction.
Corals > Fiction.
Coral Sea > Fiction.
Large print books.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.