The deepest map : the high-stakes race to chart the world's oceans / Laura Trethewey.
"The dramatic and action-packed story of the last mysterious place on earth--the world's seafloor--and the deep-sea divers, ocean mappers, marine biologists, entrepreneurs, and adventurers involved in the historic push to chart it, as well as the opportunities, challenges, and perils this exploration holds now and for the future"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780063099951
- ISBN: 0063099950
- Physical Description: viii, 294 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : HarperWave, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 247-280) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ocean bottom > Maps.
Submarine topography > Maps.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.