Hello Stranger / Katherine Center
"Sadie Montgomery never saw what was coming . . . Literally! One minute she's celebrating the biggest achievement of her life--placing as a finalist in the North American Portrait Society competition--the next she's lying in a hospital bed diagnosed with a "probably temporary" condition known as face blindness. She can see, but every face she looks at is now a jumbled puzzle of disconnected features. Imagine trying to read a book upside down and in another language. This is Sadie's new reality. But, as she struggles to cope, hang on to her artistic dream, work through major family issues, and take care of her beloved dog, Peanut, she falls in love--not with one man but two. The timing couldn't be worse. Making judgment calls on anything right now is a nightmare. If only her life were a little more in focus, Sadie might be able to have it all" -- Amazon.
- ISBN: 9798885791328
- Physical Description: 513 page (large print) ; 22 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Triangles (Interpersonal relations) > Fiction.
Prosopagnosia > Fiction.
Veterinarians > Fiction.
Women artists > Fiction.
Neighbors > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large print books.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.