Interview with the vampire. Season 1 / AMC+ presents ; created for television by Rolin Jones ; directed by Jen Kelly Patton, Alan Taylor, Keith Powell, Levan Akin, Alexis Ostrander.
In the year 2022, the vampire Louis de Pointe du Lac tells the story of his life to renown journalist Daniel Molloy. Beginning in 1910 New Orleans, Louis forms a vampire family with the vampire Lestat, complete with teen fledgling, Claudia.
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (336 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [Bethesda, MD] : RLJ Entertainment, 
Title from container.
Based on the novels by Anne Rice.
Originally broadcast as single episodes of a television program in 2022.
Wide screen (2.35:1).
Special feature: 2022 San Diego Comic-Con panel.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Jacob Anderson, Sam Reid, Bailey Bass, Eric Bogosian, Assad Zaman.
|Target Audience Note:||
Rating: Not rated.
|System Details Note:||
DVD, widescreen (2.35:1); Dolby 5.1.
English, French or Spanish dialogue; French or Spanish subtitles; English SDH.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Vampires > Drama.
Love > Drama.
Immortality > Drama.
|Genre:||Horror television programs.
Fiction television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 current hold with 3 total copies.