The happy couple : a novel / Naoise Dolan.
"Meet Celine and Luke: for all intents and purposes, the happy couple. Luke (a serial cheater) and Celine (more interested in piano than domestic life) plan to marry in a year. Archie (the best man) should be moving on from his love for Luke and up the corporate ladder, but he finds himself utterly stuck. And Vivian (a wedding guest) is the only one with any emotional distance, and observes her friends like ants in a colony. As the wedding approaches and their ... lives intersect, these characters will each look for a path to the happily ever after--but does it lie at the end of an aisle?"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780063330467
- ISBN: 0063330466
- Physical Description: 259 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Ecco, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023.
"Originally published in Great Britain in 2023 by Weidenfeld & Nicolson, an imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd."--Title page verso.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
The bride -- The bridesmaid -- The best man -- The groom -- The guest -- Wedding day.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Weddings > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Betrothal > Fiction.
Weddings > Planning > Fiction.
Marriage > Fiction.
Gay men > Fiction.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.