Broken code : inside Facebook and the fight to expose its harmful secrets / Jeff Horwitz.
"A behind-the-scenes look at the manipulative tactics Facebook used to grow its business, how it distorted the way we connect online, and the company insiders who found the courage to speak out"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780385549189
- ISBN: 0385549180
- Physical Description: 330 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Doubleday, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 317-330).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Facebook (Firm) > History.
Facebook (Firm) > Corrupt practices.
Social media > United States > History.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.