Tom Clancy flash point / Don Bentley.
"When a benign surveillance operation takes a deadly turn, Jack Ryan Jr. finds himself locked in a struggle with an unseen enemy bent on destroying the Campus. The chase leads Jack to the South China Sea where a midair collision between aircraft from rival nations threatens to serve as a flash point for the entire region. As tensions escalate, Jack's mysterious adversary executes a brilliant campaign to paralyze the American government. With the odds stacked against him, Jack and his team must stop the world's two remaining super powers from stumbling into war even as the noose around the Campus grows ever tighter"-- Back cover.
- ISBN: 9798885783347
- Physical Description: 565 pages (large print) ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ryan, Jack, Jr. (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Intelligence officers > Fiction.
Terrorism > Fiction.
Conspiracies > Fiction.
Large type books.
South China Sea > Fiction.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
Large print books.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.