The little Italian hotel / Phaedra Patrick
"Ginny Splinter, acclaimed radio host and advice expert, is sure her husband, Adrian, will love the special trip to Italy she's planned for their twenty-fifth wedding anniversary. But when Ginny presents the gift to Adrian, he surprises her with his own very different plan--a divorce. Beside herself with heartache, Ginny impulsively invites four heartbroken listeners to join her in Italy while live on air. From hiking the hills of Bologna to riding a gondola in Venice, Ginny and her newfound company embark on a vacation of healing. However, when Adrian starts to rethink their relationship, Ginny must decide whether to commit to her marriage or start afresh, alone"-- Back cover.
- ISBN: 9798885790055
- Physical Description: 453 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Wheeler Publishing, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
Includes questions for discussion (pages 449-450).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women broadcasters > Fiction.
Life change events > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Vacations > Fiction.
Divorced women > Fiction.
Hotels > Italy > Fiction.
Italy > Fiction.
Large type books.
|Genre:||Large print books.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.