The spy coast : a thriller / Tess Gerritsen.
When a body turns up in her driveway, former spy Maggie Bird, forced into retirement after a mission went tragically wrong, turns to her "Martini Club" of former spies to help her uncover the truth about who is trying to kill her, and why.
- ISBN: 9781662515132
- ISBN: 9781662515125
- Physical Description: 347 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Seattle : Thomas & Mercer, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023.
Search for related items by subject
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 4 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 9 current holds with 4 total copies.