Robert B. Parker's bad influence / Alison Gaylin.
"Sunny Randall's newest client, Blake, is an Instagram influencer with a beautiful girlfriend, wealth, and adoring fans. But one those fans has turned ugly, and Sunny is brought on board by Blake's manager to protect him and uncover who is out to kill him. When Bethany goes missing and the threats against Blake escalate, Sunny realizes that to solve this case, she has to find out exactly who Blake and Bethany are, behind the Instagram filters. With a combination of old-school crime-solving skills and modern internet savvy, Sunny will stop at nothing to catch a killer"-- Back cover.
- ISBN: 9798885783354
- Physical Description: 391 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
Sequel to: Robert B. Parker's Revenge tour / by Mike Lupica.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Randall, Sunny (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Women private investigators > Fiction.
Internet personalities > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Criminal investigation > Fiction.
Death threats > Fiction.
Social media > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large print books.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.