Bamboo kingdom. The dark sun / Erin Hunter.
"The Bamboo Kingdom is once again safely led by guidance of a real Dragon Speaker-three Dragon Speakers, in fact! But a troubling vision from the Great Dragon warns of a "Dark Sun" coming soon. And while Rain, Leaf, and Ghost argue amongst themselves about what it means, the monkeys are hatching a plan to use this moment of uncertainty to their best advantage... Unless the pandas learn to trust each other, their biggest challenges may still lurk on the horizon..."-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780063022119
- ISBN: 0063022117
- Physical Description: 242 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pandas > Juvenile fiction.
Siblings > Juvenile fiction.
Imaginary places > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.