Be mine / Richard Ford.
"Unconstrained, astute, provocative, often laugh-out-loud funny, Frank Bascombe is once more our guide to the great American midway. Now in the twilight of life, a man who has occupied many colorful lives--sportswriter, father, husband, ex-husband, friend, real estate agent--Bascombe finds himself in the most sorrowing role of all: caregiver to his son, Paul, diagnosed with ALS. On a shared winter odyssey to Mount Rushmore, Frank, in typical Bascombe fashion, faces down the mortality that is assured each of us, and in doing so confronts what happiness might signify at the end of days"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780063322752
- Physical Description: 469 pages ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First Harper Large Print edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper Large Print, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Older men > Fiction.
Fathers and sons > Fiction.
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis > Patients > Fiction.
Automobile travel > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large print books.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.