Tell it like it is : my story / by Aaron Neville.
"For the first time, legendary singer and songwriter and Grammy Hall-of-Famer Aaron Neville tells his personal story of overcoming poverty, racism, addiction, and loss through faith, family, and music"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780306832536
- ISBN: 0306832534
- Physical Description: viii, 271 pages, 32 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Hachette Books, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Neville, Aaron, 1941-
Rhythm and blues musicians > United States > Biography.
Singers > United States > Biography.
Composers > United States > Biography.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 current hold with 1 total copy.