The last ride of the Pony Express : my 2,000-mile horseback journey into the Old West / Will Grant.
Inspired by the likes of Mark Twain, Sir Richard Burton, and Horace Greeley, a cowboy and journalist takes an epic and authentic horseback journey across the American West as he rides the Pony Express trail from Missouri to California.
- ISBN: 9780316422314
- ISBN: 0316422312
- Physical Description: ix, 320 pages, 16 unnumbered leaves of plates : maps ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 296-303) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||West (U.S.) > Description and travel.
Grant, Will > Travel > West (U. S.)
Pony Express National Historic Trail.
Pony express > History.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.