The covenant of water : a novel / Abraham Verghese.
Spanning the years 1900 to 1977, this novel is set in Kerala, on India's Malabar Coast, and follows three generations of a family that suffers a peculiar affliction in every generation, at least one person dies by drowning, and in Kerala, water is everywhere.
- ISBN: 9781705070222
- ISBN: 1705070221
- ISBN: 9798212530354
- Physical Description: 25 audio discs (31 1/2 hr.) ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [Prince Frederick, Maryland] : Recorded Books, Inc., 
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by the author.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Families > Fiction.
Drowning > Fiction.
Kerala (India) > Fiction.
Glasgow (Scotland) > Fiction.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 2 current holds with 2 total copies.